Next week, Fox News will host the first Republican presidential primary debate. In preparation for the event, Fox asked its viewers to submit questions they wanted the frontrunner, Donald Trump, to answer. Here is Fox News’ top ten list of questions as selected by their loyal watchers.
- Is that thing on your head a weasel or a ferret?
- Which of your ex wives hit you up for the most cash?
- Is it true you would appoint another woman, Sarah Palin, to the Supreme Court?
- Boxers or briefs?
- Polident or Dentu-grip?
- Considering your bromance with Putin, would you dare look him in the eyes, like Dubya?
- Is it true you would put slots in the Lincoln Memorial?
- Can you name the top three federal agencies you would eliminate?
- Is it true your boat, “Fugetaboutit,” would become the presidential yacht?
- Any truth to the rumor you would turn the White House south lawn into a pitch and putt?
Fox News moderators, Megyn Kelly, Brett Baier and Chris Wallace have indicated they will try to ask candidate Trump as many viewer questions as practically possible. “After all, there are nine other viable candidates on that stage,” said Wallace. ”People want to hear from other presidential candidates who have better than a rats-ass chance of being the Republican nominee.”