The second prime-time Republican presidential debate will air this coming Wednesday, September 16th on CNN. If history is any guide, the debate will attract a significant viewership.
Here are the Top 10 questions I would ask all the candidates to answer:
- Do you believe the Earth is thousands or billions of years old?
- Do you believe the United States of America is a Christian nation?
- Do you agree with the Supreme Court’s decision on gay marriage?
- Do you believe in a government shutdown if Planned Parenthood is not defunded?
- Do you agree with Roe v. Wade?
- Do you believe a person, based on their religious beliefs, should only follow a law if they think “it is right,” as proposed by Mike Huckabee?
- Knowing what we know now, do you believe the invasion of Iraq was a good idea?
- Do you agree with Donald Trump’s idea to build a 1900-mile fence along the U.S.- Mexico border and the deportation of 11 million immigrants?
- Do you believe President Obama is an American-born Christian?
- Do you agree with the Pope that global warming is man-made?
Will any of the moderators for the upcoming debate have the nerve to ask any of the above questions? While it is unlikely, I am hoping at least one of the questions will be asked of all the candidates. These would-be “leaders of the free world” need to be put on the spot.
Get out the popcorn. Should be a hoot of a debate!
To View / Post Comments