With just two days before the first presidential debate, Hillary Clinton’s campaign has released 19 pages of Trump lies, all confirmed by Politifact.
It is a safe bet that many of the lies Trump keeps spouting will make their way to the debate stage. Whether Lester Holt, the debate moderator, will call out Trump on his many “prevarications” remains in doubt. But you know Clinton will be ready to jump on any fabrication Trump tries to pawn as fact.
Here is a list of what the Clinton campaign singled out as Trump’s most brazen lies, calling them Trump’s 7 Deadly Lies:
- FALSE: Trump opposed the Iraq War. Washington Post: Trump: “I was totally against the war in Iraq.” // Four Pinocchios.
- FALSE: Trump opposed intervention in Libya. Factcheck.org: Donald Trump on Libya, May 20 interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe”: I would have stayed out of Libya.” // False.
- FALSE: Clinton supports open borders. PolitiFact: Trump says Clinton wants to create ‘totally open borders.’ // False
- FALSE: Clinton wants to get rid of the Second Amendment. ABC News: “Claim: Hillary Clinton wants to abolish the Second Amendment” // False.
- FALSE: President Obama and Clinton founded ISIS. Washington Post: “Is Obama the founder of ISIS?” // Absolutely not.
- FALSE: Clinton would allow 620,000 refugees into the U.S. with no vetting. Washington Post: Trump: “This includes her plan to bring in 620,000 new refugees from Syria and that region over a short period of time.” // This is an “invented figure.”
- FALSE: Trump will make Mexico pay for the wall. NPR Fact Check: Trump: “And Mexico will pay for the wall. 100 percent.” // Mexican President “would not pay” for the wall.
If you have some time to kill and would like to see the list of lies in it’s entirely, click here.
Content courtesy of realtimepolitics.com
Photo | sociallyurban.com