The man called a “pathological liar” by a member of his own party is at it again.
If you recall, Ted Cruz, in an epic rant during the primary season, said this about his fellow Republican:
“I’m going to do something I haven’t done the entire campaign. I’m going to tell you what I really think of Donald Trump. This man is a pathological liar. He doesn’t know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth. And in a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology text book, his response is to accuse everybody else of lying.”
Trump’s latest lie involves tax “reform.” Candidate Trump said he believed in raising taxes for the wealthy, including himself. However, his tax proposal, revealed yesterday by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, would do the exact opposite. It is a giant tax giveaway to corporations and billionaires.
As dishonest as this is, it does not even make our list of the “Top 10” Trump greatest lies. Here are the falsehoods that broke through to make the shameful list:
- Repeal and replace Obamacare on day one
- Secret plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days
- Obama wiretapped his Trump Tower office
- Mexico will pay for the big, beautiful wall
- Drain the swamp (Washington D.C.)
- Massive voter fraud
- Biggest inauguration crowd in history
- NSA and FBI told Congress Russia did not influence 2016 election
- Won the most Electoral College votes since Ronald Reagan
- Only deport “bad hombres”
Of course there are many other lies that emanated from Trump’s mouth starting the day he first announced his presidential bid. Remember Mexico is sending us its criminals, rapists and drug dealers?
As we near the end of Trump’s first 100 days in office, click here for a list of Trump’s first 100 lies as compiled by the Huffington Post (and it only took 36 days!)
Photo | nationalreview.com