The billionaire TV celebrity, who also happens to be the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination, hit the Twittershpere yesterday with this gem:
Donald J. Trump
The media is so after me on women Wow, this is a tough business. Nobody has more respect for women than Donald Trump!
8:19 AM – 26 Mar 2016
Given how Trump has referred to women in the past – pigs, sluts, bimbos – his statement brings into question his definition of “respect.” My guess is his rendition of the word does not jibe with that of Merriam-Webster.
Here are ten real life, verifiable statements Donald Trump has made about women. You can reach your own conclusion as to how much Trump “respects” the opposite sex:
- That women are essentially aesthetically-pleasing objects.
- That sexual assault in the military is totally expected.
- That bad press doesn’t matter as long as you have a “young and beautiful piece of ass.”
- That pumping breast milk is “disgusting.”
- That giving your wife “negotiable assets” is a terrible mistake.
- That a woman MUST be hot in order to be a journalist.
- That his favorite line from “Pulp Fiction” is “Bitch be cool!”
- That women fawn all over him because he is rich and powerful.
- That all women hate prenups, because they are gold diggers.
- That women manipulate men with sex.
How any Republican woman, or any woman for that matter, could vote for a man like Trump is unfathomable.
On the other hand, it is very understandable why so many men admire “The Donald.” Who wouldn’t want to have one “10” after another for a wife! Yes it’s costly, but hey, the guy’s a billionaire!
And if everything goes according to plan, Trump will be the next Republican nominee for the White House. USA! USA! USA!
(Photo by Nick Valinote/FilmMagic)